Over the years and the pandemic, the area has gone from an industrial area near the airport to a dark wasteland. This hotel used to be an executive hotel. They have kept the name. so it can be booked from the name, but this building is not executive and is barely a hotel.
- The air conditioning doesn't work. not it's going to be fixed. it's not going to EVER work. No apologies, that is not the front desk's problem. (btw you get this information after check-ins are taken and your money has been collected....
- Room keys.... half of the doors don't work. You are given rooms based on the rooms that have doors that work... if yours goes out, the only option is to switch rooms
- Broken vending/ice machines on every floor
- an eating place (the old restaurant) because of the wasteland location. ludicrously have kept the same executive menu that claims 5-star food (at 5-star prices) dirty tables, empty bar, most menu items not there.
- You get one set of towels. no matter how many are in the room. and getting additional is for some reason not something that can be done by anyone in the building.
- parking is a new cash scam. There was no charge for parking a short time ago (per some overheard repeat check-ins) there is no mention of a parking charge when reserving.They insist on cash which it became clear was a scam within the scam as this seems to be shared among the check-in staff.