We've got a room on the 4th floor, it was old and needed renovation, same as the whole corridor on that floor.
The breakfast was served because of covid. The person serving the breakfast tried to make guests happy but it was difficult to catch any waiter to bring you spoons or coffee or clean the table.
On check-in the receptionist informed us that they do not clean the rooms because of covid.
The worst was the staff by the pool who had issues with almost everything and here are my concrete examples:
- when I moved the sunbed 2 meters from the umbrella to catch a bit of sun, they immediately informed me that it is not allowed to move the sunbeds,
- the reception told us that we can use all the hotel facilities for free and when we wanted to use the wooden cabana at the pool, the pool staff told us that this costs 50 eur per day and we could not use it,
- my son started to play with the sand by the pool so they straight away came and asked him to be carefull and not to throw the sand to the pool (although he was not throwing sand to the pool),
- we were playing in the pool and the water was splashing out of the pool on the sand. There were no other guests by the pool. Nevertheless the staff informed us that is was forbidden to splash the water our of the pool.
- in the evening my son has taken one of the pillows from the bar seats to lay down on the sunbed and the staff told us that it was forbidden to take the pillows and we had to give it back.