My wife and myself had to leave the hotel one night earlier because of an incident at home.
The staff of the hotel was quite helpful at all the time we have stayed there
- our room had no telephone (how shall I inform the front desk in case of fire)
- in the entrance of the room huge stains were visible at the floor which looked like somebody was killed in the room a week ago
- to mention is the choice of tv channels (all in french), a 'no go' for an international hotel
- for a hotel with 44 guest rooms (not all of these are single rooms!) is the breakfast room much too small (ridiculous!) offering just 16 guests a place at the table in the morning. Others have to wait outside or have to leave without having breakfast.
- our bathroom was huge but not that perfectly cleaned especially the drainage stunk the sky. Damn, they must have been odorless while they have checked the room for new arrivals.
ALL IN ALL NICE PRICE HOTEL WITH LESS SATISFACTION.