While I understand COVID has had a huge impact on hotel operators, and I try very hard in reviews to be fair, this hotel was very run down and I was disappointed the entire stay.
I stayed 2 nights and there were so many things wrong.
1. A note was in the room saying due to COVID the rooms wouldn’t be serviced (not an issue, totally get it) and to fill in a form provided to get more towels milk etc which we did and we never got them.
2. We had to go and buy milk and tea bags to get us through
3. Buying milk was pointless because the bar fridge is broken and no matter what you set the temp at it just freezes everything inside
4. 2 towels between 2 women for 2 nights makes no sense
5. Hot weekend and the pool is only open Monday-Friday
6. Pillows were terrible. I had to go and buy one so I could sleep properly
7. Rooms were old no dark
8. Hotel area was very run down, cleaning up the landscaping would help with appeal
9. Showers not appealing and very hard to get the soap out of dispenser
All in all I wouldn’t stay here again. I think some minor upgrades would go a long way