1. Good location, walkable to Nanwan Beach.
2. Small, only 8 rooms.
3. Nice view out to the water.
4. Scooter rentals, no paperwork.
5. Friendly hosts.
6. Good TV with a large amount of movies to choose from. Good for rainy days.
7. Had pick-up and drop off at bus stop in Nanwan for HSR station in Zouying.
1. Not worth NT $ 4k/nite.
2. "Breakfast" was a 7-11 triangle sandwich with either soy milk or lukewarm coffee.
3. Was told paying with my VISA card was no problem, until check-out time when my card wasn't "accepted" by their machine, even though I had a negative balance on my account. Had to go to ATM to pay in cash.
Overall, it's an OK place. I'm sure you could get better value for your $$ elsewhere in Namwan though.