This property is a health hazard due to the mould throughout. The mouldy windows don't open so it is almost uninhabitable due to the overwhelming smell of mould. We slept on the floor in the livingroom where the mouldy back door could be opened to allow some fresh air in. There is extensive mould and built up dust behind and around most pieces of furniture. Not clean upon arrival, long black hairs and dirt on the floors. Host will not relocate you if you are not satisfied with the health hazard mould presents.
IMPORTANT: The host can not be contacted after hours even in an emergency! During the second night of our stay water was dripping through a light fixture. The fire brigade turned the elctricity off, leaving us for hours in the dark with a small child. The host was unreachable until business hours and upon their inspection, deemed the apartment to be safe to stay in, even with out an electician's approval and the obvious mould contamination. Finally, the host would not allow Expedia, our booking agent to relocate us so we had to find alternate accommodation ourselves at a huge expense. Don't stay here.
Other issues include: poor shower pressure and a broken, mouldy door. Extensive condensation from the windows leaving puddles on the floor.