This hotel has been the highlight of our recent trip to Italy.
- Check-in easy and pleasant
- Good beds
- Spacious and quiet room, nice bathroom
- Climate control was nice and quiet, which allowed us to have a good night sleep during the heatwave in June 2019
- Stabil and fast internet
- Easy parking on the street (using the parking card provided by the hotel).
- Good Italian breakfast with Nespresso coffee and fresh orange juice.
- For people that like to watch tv; you can logon to Netflix on the tv in the room.
- Situated close to restaurants (try restaurant Vivarelli!) and bars (Have a glass of wine at le Cicale)
- A short walk to the city center on one side, and on the other side to Boccadasse and Nervi
However, the most important reason for a good review is the hotel owner Guiseppe.
Guiseppe is very nice and very helpful. (with choosing restaurants, organizing trips, booking tickets, and lots of other things) We would definitely stay here again next time we're in Genova.