Hotel was dirty, no housekeeping service. Had to get our own towels and supplies. Bad bagged service for breakfast. Parking was a nightmare, not enough parking spaces for all guest. Pool was dirty, cold and broke down while we were there. Bathroom tiny and shower did not drain properly. Was really surprised that hotels.com recommended this hotel. Will not be back!
Familienurlaub (4 Nächte), 14. Juni. 2021
Room was real small approximately 11 by 11 plus bathroom. No cleaning of room during stay. I had to carry out trash and go get toilet paper. Breakfast was basically nonexistent frozen sausage biscuit and frozen egg and cheese.
Gary, Reise (3 Nächte), 13. Juni. 2021
Stop over at Mt. Rushmore
Room had a funny smell when we first went in, but got better. Location was great, except room was right off parking lot in the parking garage and by the garbage.
Mary, Reise (1 Nacht), 12. Juni. 2021
Good location and comfortable
We had a comfortable stay. Kids enjoyed the indoor pool & hot tub. Convenient location to everything in Keystone. Short trip to Mt Rushmore.
Tabitha, Familienurlaub (1 Nacht), 7. Juni. 2021
Great location. Very nice and helpful staff.
Leslie, Familienurlaub (2 Nächte), 7. Juni. 2021
Great stay in the heart of Keystone. Comfy beds, hot shower, clean, I would book here again. Recommend the third floor so you can look out above the cars.
Kristen, Familienurlaub (1 Nacht), 6. Juni. 2021
Good location but Bathroom drain was not working
Good location but Bathroom drain wasn’t working and not cleaned well.
- Perfect location for Mt. Rushmore and black hills area including a short drive to Rapid City.
- In the center of Keystone around many establishments and great restaurants.
- Walking distance to anything in Keystone including Big Thunder Gold Mine, Presidential Wax Museum and Rushmore Tramway Adventures
- Bed was comfortable and room was newly painted. We stayed in one of the two bed queen rooms on the first floor.
- Free parking
- The bathroom to begin with was tiny! The worst part the bathtub drain was not working properly. It will not drain until 20mins after taking a shower. That means you are showering with ankle high water.
- Too expensive. For the amenities and issue we had at the property, we wouldn’t pay the amount we did which is $250 a night.
- The room was not properly cleaned. The side tables have coffee spills that dried up and I had to clean it. The bath curtains have mold in the bottom probably from the fact that water wasn’t draining properly.
Reise (1 Nacht), 4. Juni. 2021
Nice clean hotel in the heart of Keystone, but room was on the smaller side
Steven, Familienurlaub (1 Nacht), 2. Juni. 2021
Outstanding location—within close walking distance to everything in Keystone. Clean, room size adequate if not spacious. Towels were small and thin, kind of like the ones your grandma got in boxes of Breeze—remember those? Would have liked to have had microwave in room since breakfast was grab and go. No dining room on property. Refrigerator in room, no freezer. Indoor pool with hot tub.
WILLIAM, Familienurlaub (5 Nächte), 1. Juni. 2021
Nice clean hotel downtown Keystone. There was a little mix up with the room but they straightened it out quickly. Friendly. Parking on site is a little tight but adequate. Would stay again.
Familienurlaub (1 Nacht), 22. Mai. 2021